We release new collections semi-annually, in conjunction with our instructor training events. These new items remain in-stock for 4-5 months following the release. We restock regularly through the season, so a tank released in November should remain in stock in all sizes through February at the earliest. If a garment you like is out of stock, please email us and we’ll do what we can to get it for you! email@example.com.
We know that buying online can be difficult to find the best sizes for you and have heard that our sizing can be inconsistent. There are three main factors to consider when ordering:
- We offer both unisex (men’s) and ladies sizes. An XL unisex tee is going to fit different than an XL ladies tank. They are designed to fit differently. Refer to the size charts for each garment to determine which size will fit you best in that garment.
- We source garments from different brands, to bring you a wider variety of options. Each brand uses its own size scale, so it is true that a size M from District may fit differently than a size M from Bella + Canvas. Look at the brands on Rev gear in your closet and get familiar with which ones you like best!
- We offer different silhouettes for different body shapes. The same size of relaxed fit tank will fit a person’s body differently than a slimmer fit tank. Know how you like your garments to fit, and adjust the size accordingly.
Remember, we will gladly return or exchange your purchase, if it doesn’t work for you. You can read our Refund and Exchange Policy here.
Size Representation Matters: We do our best to offer a wide variety of sizes because good bodies come in all shapes and sizes! The majority of our garments are offered in sizes XS-3X and we offer 4X when it is available. We continue to seek garments available in the widest variety of sizes available in the industry.
We want to offer the highest quality garments available for prices that are still affordable. We could absolutely offer cheap, boxy, stiff and scratchy tees (you know the ones!) and sell them for $12, but you don’t want that and neither do we. We want to offer garments that feel good and make you feel good! A bit about our garments:
- T-shirts: We offer airlume combed and ring-spun cotton tees that are engineered to create the softest, smoothest tee you’ve ever felt. Our tees are side-seamed for a more flattering and tailored fit at every size. Click here to learn more.
- Triblend Fabric: We’ve increased our offering of triblend garments. As the name implies, triblend fabric is made of three fibers: cotton, polyester and rayon and when blended, creates a super soft material. Triblend garments are breathable and stretch as you move, making them great options for working out. They also keep their original shape and don’t shrink, offering a long-lasting tee. Please note, the rayon content in triblends can lead to pilling. It is a tradeoff for the super soft feel of the fabric.
- Tanks: The apparel industry is filled with tanks that are, ahem, not as modest as we would like. We use garments that provide enough coverage that you can feel confident and comfortable while teaching a class or working out on your own. This does limit our options, however we continually seeking out new garments to fit your needs.
We value your feedback! Feel free to send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org.